All the time I wonder how to write it, to explain well to you the current situation in which we ourselves get lost. I thought it was best to point it out.
- Alicia still feels bad, but generally a little better than a year ago, when it all began. There are days better and worse. Better, it’s when there is almost no pain, when it does not have to be in the bed all the time, when it can read, watch a movie, talk to friends. We never know what the next day will be, how much strength it will have, so we adapt our plans to our well-being. I think that after a while, man adapts to new conditions and tries to function in them as best he can. Thank you with constant prayer, faith and words of great comfort!
- Alicja has more tests and consultations with other specialists. At the moment, doctors in the UK do not recommend surgery, but we will receive a clear opinion and treatment plan after completing all additional tests (MRI, CT and X-rays scans) in London.
- At the end of November, we have an appointment at the London clinic, which deals with the diagnosis of one of the rare diseases. It is too early for us to be able to share details, but it is extremely important in taking further steps. Unfortunately, the waiting time is four months.
- We informed neurosurgeons in Barcelona about new symptoms, suspicions and planned tests.
- Everyone agrees that we must wait with Alicia’s surgery. Further decisions will be possible after a complete diagnosis and taking into account new symptoms.
- We thank all of you who supported and support us with all our heart. We are grateful for any donation, for any kind of help that you offered and continue to offer. Thank you for the words of support, consolation and uplifting. For prayers for healing! For a faith that has no limits! Faith can do wonders !!!
- The fight is still going on. I can not tell you when the surgery will be. So we wait patiently. Alicia had recently inflamed the sinuses, now she is struggling with another infection. Despite all these adversities, it seems to us that we have met doctors here who want to help us. Unfortunately, all this takes time.
- I think it is not a coincidence that things have happened this way. We look to the future with confidence! We believe that we will enjoy a long, happy life.